Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy, Busy Week...and a new update!

It has been an extremley busy week for me, and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better before the weekend. There is so much to be done and so little time. It's time to start Christmas shopping, decorating, cooking, Thanksgiving....on top of my normal mom and wife duties...lol. Sometimes I just wish I could blink my eyes and make it all be finished..lol, wouldn't that be nice! So, if you e-mail me and my replies are little slow just bear with me and let me get through the week...lol, but don't worry....I will reply!



There is a new delivery guy thats been delivering packages to my house, and I have to admit....He is gorgeous. He's a bit younger than me and I'm sure there are lots of things I could teach him! I waited patiently by the door in this update for him to show up so I could attempt to seduce him...lol. I'd love to get him in the house and have my way with him. He's doing such a good job that I want to make sure I get the chance to thank him properly!!

Kisses,
Realiti

No comments: