Monday, January 25, 2010

A Friend With Benefits!!

005 006

Hi! This is one of my very best friends Paige and I having one of our little slumber parties. What can I say, when the husbands are away, the girls will play....With each other...LOL. We always have a lot of fun together. Maybe a few drinks, a pillow fight, or maybe just getting all warm and cozy and watching a few chick flicks. The one thing you can always count on is a little girl on girl action. It's not very often that we spend any amount of time together that I'm not eager to taste her pussy before it's all said and done. Paige never seems to have any complaints with that, and she always returns the favor! I'm sure you'll be seeing more of the two of us. After this party we have decided to plan many, many more! If you'd like to join our slumber party just click here and stop on by!!!

Kisses,
Realiti

www.realitiwild.com

1 comment:

Violet Vamp said...

Oh, I'd love to be a part of that slumber party!