Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring Fever!!

blog

This time of year it always happens to me….Spring Fever!! I start to miss the warm weather, the flowers, the bikinis, hanging out at the beach or the lake with my friends….just so many things that come along with spring and summer! This year its exceptionally bad because of all the snow and ice we’ve had here in the south…lol. I’m ready for it to all be gone and to be able to put on a skimpy little bikini without freezing my ass off and have some fun…lol. The fresh cut flowers in these photos were just a reminder for me that spring is just around the corner, even though it seems like forever before it will be here. You can see more by clicking here! Enjoy!!


Kisses,
Realiti

www.realitiwild.com

1 comment:

Riff Dog said...

You're making me look forward to spring! ;-)